Saturday, October 2

French is Fun


There are hundreds of French learning sites but often you have to pay after a free trial or simply they are very boring or complicated. Language learning should be fun like I had when I started my french lessons. My French adventure started at Alliance Française in my home-town in India where they don't use English or any other language to teach French. I was already late and had missed first 1-2 introductory classes when a lilttle bit English was allowed to begin the course but later on it was French, French and French everywhere. My face was as blank as a white sheet on my first day as strange alien words were whirling around my head trying to get in to my ears. I was staring at my professor and wondering if I have to take lip-reading classes simultaneously with French.....................

No comments: