Tuesday, October 5

French is fabulous


But I was wrong. I never enjoyed learning anything as much as I did while learning French. The journey to France was fabulous. In the beginning sometimes I wrote the pronunciations in Hindi, listened French Cds ,read a lot and even sang songs in French. That’s how I did not have to pay for lip-reading classes. :-) I fell in love with French (and later on with a French guy but that’s another story), so it is important when you learn a new language to be passionate about it otherwise it becomes a burden or a work to be finished. Please do not learn it just as a student, an employee or a tourist. Learn it as it is your passion and then you will discover the French beauty and joy. Tomorrow we will start the first lesson so do not forget to log on.

Fig.1: Magnificent Galerie Lafayette at Paris

No comments: