Friday, July 3

Coming up! / Prochainement



I spent last week-end and a part of this week meeting nearly a thousand compatriots, a new friend who is also an Indian and preparing for a job interview. So obiviously very few time for sewing and cutting but that was exceptional. I have already started working on this bag since a while. The fabric I chose is my favorite in all the Ikea collection, very colorful and full of pretty designs. All the things that fill you with joy when you see them, birds, flowers and butterflies. Very summery! I don't think I 'll able to finish it this week-end but I promise I'll post the pictures as soon as this cheery bag is done. Happy week-end to every one!
J'ai passé le week-end dernier et une partie de cette semaine rencontrer près d'un millier de compatriotes, une nouvelle ami qui est aussi Indienne et en préparant un entretien. Alors très peu de temps pour la couture mais c'est exceptionnel. J'ai commencé travailler sur ce sac depuis un moment. Le tissu que j'ai choisi est mon favori dans toute la collection d'Ikea, très coloré et plein de jolis dessins. Toutes les choses qui vous comble de joie quand vous les voyez, les oiseaux, les fleurs et les papillons. Très estivale! Je ne pense pas que je peux le terminer ce week-end mais je vous promets, je mettrai les photos dès que ce sac est fini. Bon week-end à tous!

No comments: