Friday, October 9

Treasure hunt/Chasse à trésor

Silk rainbow

Creative cotton

Slowly I am getting back to my routine and I have a lot of things to share with you from my India trip. There are photos of my city, its culture, architecture, small shops and big advertising hoardings too, the places I visited and obviously the treasure I found there. Of course the first in this series are the fabrics I bought over there. Cotton and polysters are easily available here in France even if it's more expensive but I did not see good quality silk in French shops so I took various colours of it. Choosing a colour was a hard task as there were thousands of shades in front of me. Still lovely cotton fabrics were irresistable!
Peu à peu je reprend ma routine et j'ai beaucoup de choses à partager avec vous de mon voyage en Inde. Il y a des photos de ma ville, sa culture, l'architecture, des petites boutiques et aussi des grands panneaux publicitaires, les endroits que j'ai visité et évidemment le trésor que j'ai trouvé là-bas. Bien sûr la première de cette série sont les tissus que j'ai acheté là-bas. Coton et polysters sont disponibles ici en France, même si c'est un peu plus cher, mais je n'ai jamais trouvé la soie de bonne qualité dans les magasins français alors j'ai pris des couleurs différentes de celle-ci. Choisir une couleur était une tâche difficile car il y avait des milliers de nuances en face de moi. Quand même les jolis cotons étaient irrésistibles!

2 comments:

Ann said...

The fabrics from India are really awesome and not that expensive too.

Creative Polyglot said...

yeah exactly! A perfect mix of good quality and cheap price.I m so lucky to go to India every year.