Monday, October 26

Deepawali 2

The traditional 'Rangoli' made with coloured powder
Trying to please the godess of prosperity 'Laxmi'

Indian buffet
Bollywood blast in traditional wear 'Sari'.

We had a great time with all the friends on the day of Diwali. It's the first time that I had so much fun here in France otherwise I always celebrated with my husband but this night was different and unforgettable. We enjoyed Indian food that my friends and myself prepared the whole day and we also had a bollywood dance blast all the night.

Nous nous sommes beaucoup amusés avec tous les amis le jour de Diwali. C'est la première fois que j' étais tellement heureuse à Diwali ici en France, sinon on était toujours seuls, mais cette nuit était inoubliable. Nous nous sommes régalés avec la nourriture indienne que moi et mes amis ont préparé toute la journée et nous avons dansé toute la nuit sur la musique de bollywood.

No comments: